Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't You Hate It When.....

My bad mood yesterday was explained today.  I woke up around 4 A.M. not feeling at all well.  I called in sick and spent the day on the couch.  I am starting right now at 11:30 P.M. to feel a bit better.  I'm hoping I'll sleep tonight since I dozed most of the day.  It's a good thing I didn't have a glass of wine with my dinner, I likely would have felt even worse!

Since I don't work until the afternoon tomorrow I'm sure I'll be fine to work.  At least I hope so, since it is a hardship on the front office manager when I call in, since it is only the two of us.  Everytime I woke up today I kept having this nagging guilt about leaving her there to handle everything.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now and hopefully due to all the napping I got in today I'll get up early and get to sew before I head out to work tomorrow.  It's getting cold out.... it feels like snow!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Hope you feel better soon.