Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hope Springs Eternal

My daughter says Hope is an Orange Asplundh Tree truck.  There was one on our road as we were coming out to come to our oldest's house for showers.  Still no Tacoma Power trucks on our road, but the orange truck gave us hope that it might be soonish.

Hopefully by no later than Tuesday would be great.

We live in Western Washington and we just had the worst snow and then freezing rain storm in quite a few years.  We expect every winter to lose power for a night or maybe two in a row at most.  The last time this happened was a few years ago and you would think we would learn and get a wood stove and a generator.  Well this coming spring and summer we are doing just that.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back up and sewing by Tuesday.  Hope springs eternal!  I am a great camper when I'm prepared for it, but when I have no idea it's coming... not so much! LOL!!

No comments: