Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

"I Must Admit, I Got A Thinkin' Problem"

I spent the day today moving my sewing area, organizing my fabric (there is WAY more there than the last time I did it!) and thinking about what to do on the Hubby's quilt.  Once I got the center portion done I was at a loss.

Well, I finally figured out what I am going to do at around 9:00 P.M. and started cutting and sewing.... after adding another side to my bowtie quilt since I was stumped on the man's quilt.

Now though I have a plan!  I'm pretty sure it is a good one, I will know on Monday since that is the next day I'll have time to sew.  I guess since it is 1:40 A.M. I should go to bed!

1 comment:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

It's not a thinking "problem"...just a wee bit of a road block. I find when I'm stumped as to what to do next on a quilt. I put it what I have in a place where I can see it often...usually the quilt will tell me what to do next =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com