Here it is. My first ever giveaway! I wasn't sure until about a week ago what I was going to giveaway or how I would go about it but I have decided and so here we go.
You will have 3 different ways to win! Sound good? I thought so!
I will use random.org to generate the # of the winning comment.
I am calling the prize "A Few of My Favorite Things Stash Builder Fat Quarter Bundle" plus a surprise since I know I love to get surprises. I went into my stash and cut 10 fat quarters of some of my favorite fabrics that I have. Some of these are older and out of print, so if you like that type of thing this might be for you! Here is a picture and a list:
From Left to Right:
- A Classic Cottons from 2000
- Little Quilts for Henry Glass & Co.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet fat quarter Pink Gingham
- Vintage sheet fat quarter
- Jinny Beyer Favorites for RJR
- Woodrow Studio's "Klimt Collection"
- Miniatures & More by RJR
- Debbie Mumm "Mumms The Word"
- Michael Miller "Boots"
- Mystery fabric. I already cut the selvage so I am not sure what it is, but it is quilt shop fabric.
Now the only question left to answer is "Hey Sam! What do I have to do to win?!"
Great question! Here's the answer!
- The first way to win is by leaving a comment! What sort of comment shall I ask you to leave? Hmmmm.. I know, tell me what you'd do with those fat quarters!
- The second way to win is by being a follower. If you are you get to leave an additional comment! Any comment at all!
- You get to leave a third comment if you blog about this giveaway! Just mention this giveaway with a link to this post in your blog and then come back and leave a comment letting me know you did!
Make sure I have a way to get in touch with you if you win! If I can't email you how will you know you won?
This giveaway ends Friday, February 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM.. High Noon Pacific US time.