So, here goes...
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post. Let them know you have tagged them.
Here are the questions she wants me to answer:
1) What is the meal and/or cake you most regularly cook?
Pork chops. My husband LOVES Pork chops so that is what I make the most. I don't really bake that much. My daughter makes these really awesome chocolate/sour cream muffins though....
I'd go fabric shopping.. however, since weekends are spent with the hubby, if I had enough money I'd take us on a road trip and spend the weekend at the ocean.
My kids. :)
For the most part my life right now makes me happy. I have great kids, a great husband and time to sew.
What tip would I give Tanya... hmmmm... continue to enjoy your sewing time and follow your passion!
Getting my new sewing machine.
Oh man... I read everything. Not sure I have a favorite. Probably the Bible since it is the one I've read the most times..?
Several things. I hesitate to put any of them out there since then you know they will happen!
Spiced Chai. If we are talking alcoholic beverage, I rarely imbibe but when I do I usually have a margurita.
I love blue. When I get around to decorating our bedroom I will likely do it in blue mostly.
In the sewing room I'd say plan things out before you cut. I used to waste SO much fabric and time recutting, then hubby told me "number one rule of carpentry is measure twice, cut once.. can't you apply that to sewing?!" He's so smart.
Now.. the 11 questions I want to know:
- Favorite quilt or crafting project you've ever done?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite quilting method (i.e. paper piecing, english paper piecing.. etc.)?
- A quilt you would like to make but are sort of afraid to even contemplate.
- Coffee or tea?
- Lemon/Lime or Cola?
- If you could do one thing/modification to your house what would it be?
- What kind of car do you drive (if you drive, if not what is your favorite form of transportation)?
- What is your dream automobile?
- Dog or cat?
Now who do I tag? I think I shall go to my list of followers and randomly choose them with random.org! I am so genius sometimes...
The nice lady @ http://ansewon.blogspot.com/ (I tried to find your name, really I did.. :) )
Connie @ http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/
Okay, that's enough.. tag 11 people?? I note that others who have been tagged have not all tagged 11 people, so I am calling this good for now.
Play along if you've been tagged or not, totally up to you!