Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekend Anyone?

My Thursday and Friday have been busy as heck!  You know all the stuff that the wife and/or Mom just has to do because no one else will.... or they don't do it "right". :)

I am lucky in that my son married into a really awesome family.  I got to go spend time tonight with his Mom in law, Patty, and a bunch of her friends playing Bunco.  It is SO much fun to get to spend time with adult women who I like! :) 

My daughter went along and had a blast also.  When I asked if she felt weird cuz we are all "old" and most 21 year old girls wouldn't want to hang out with a bunch of old ladies she just said "I bet you are all a lot more fun than people my age!"  She's such a sweetie.

I had some family things I was going to do tomorrow (I guess it is today now) but they sort of fell through so I am contemplating whether to try and get over to the Sewing and Stitchery Expo at the Puyallup Fair Grounds tomorrow.  We'll see.  Right now I feel like I want to stay home and work on the second doll quilt that I started cutting out today for the Doll Quilters Monthly group.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a lovely weekend, whereever it take you! :)

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Your daughter is probably right and there is so much for her to learn from the "older" women.