Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Day of Sewing

I finally got to spend the day sewing.  I'm almost done with the Doll Quilt for the swap.  Unfortunately no pictures until I know my partner has gotten it in the mail which won't be until the middle of next week likely.

After I finish it up which will probably take me about 2 more hours, and after dinner, I'm going to try and finish the kid quilt top that I've got about 3/4 of the way done so I can sandwich it and maybe quilt it over the weekend.

I also got to finally order fabric for the Stash Bee blocks I need to make so I'm excited for it to show up next week so I can get busy on them!

All in all, a very good day, other than having a grouchy hubby.  I'll need to do something special for him this weekend to see if I can cheer him up, maybe I'll bake him an apple pie.

1 comment:

quiltmania said...

An apple pie sounds like a great idea, who wouldn't be cheered up by that.