Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easy Like Sunday Mornin'

Ever have one of those nights where you are SO tired you end up going to bed 2 or 3 hours earlier than usual, then you sleep until the time you normally get up?  Then you wish you hadn't slept so long since you feel almost hung over with all the sleep?  That is me today.  I slept for 10 hours and I feel worse than if I'd only slept for 5.

Luckily today is an easy day, once I get hubby fed I'm going to finish the borders on the 4 patch quilt and then we get to go get massages.  I love massage days, and we so seldom get them now-a-days.

Hopefully when we get home this evening I'll get the 4 patch sandwiched so I can start quilting it tomorrow.  Now that I don't work outside the home I seem to have lost my urgency to get sewing projects done.  I think it has to do with the fact that I now have time to do them whenever I want.  Whatever it is, I seem to be enjoying my sewing time much more these days.  Of course, some of that could be the fact that I got a new sewing machine that I love at the first of the year.  A sewing machine that actually works the way it is supposed to is a huge positive! :D

I hope everyone else is having a nice easy Sunday whether filled with Worship, Family, Rest or getting to do a craft or hobby you love.

1 comment:

Little Penpen said...

I can relate to that sleep thing...I do it all too often! ;-( However, I know nothing about the massage thing....wish I did!