Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stash Report & Stuff

Not much to report this week as far as stash busting.  Yes I'm using some fabric but I haven't finished anything new, and I don't count it busted until it is finished! :D

I did get a massage earlier today.  It wasn't my normal massage lady so it was a gamble, a gamble that did not pay off massage wise, but once I figured out that the massage was going to be a bust I began to converse with the massage lady and so that part was entertaining.  As a rule I try not to talk to much so that I can concentrate on relaxing.  I'll have my normal, wonderful Cynthia of the magic hands back in two weeks, I think I'll survive that long.

Stash report:  Still working on Pink Overload.  Nearly there on the quilt top!  Should have a finish by next weekend.

YTD Fabric In: 8.5 yards
Fabric In This Week: 0
YTD Fabric Used: 12.5 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 0
YTD Thread in: 2 (300 yd) spools 2 (500 yd) spools
Thread in this week: 2 (500 yd) spools of white
YTD Thread used: 2 (200m) spools 2 (300 yd) spools

Stash Busted YTD: 4 yards and 2 spools of thread.

On another note:  I was talking to a local friend of mine a couple of days ago.  She hates to quilt things but loves piecing.  She teamed up with someone who hates piecing but loves quilting things.  My friend makes the quilt tops and every other one is one for her quilter.  The quilter chooses the colors and pattern for the ones that are for her, and she supplies batting and backing to the piecer.

Sort of a cool partnership I think! 

Have a safe Memorial Day everyone!

No comments: