Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday Again!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


This week I'm working on the Pink Overload quilt top.  I changed the name... but then I so seldom name my quilts that I think I'm entitled to change the names of them now and then. :D

I'm not sure if I should do straight line quilting on this one or FMQ.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I was thinking of doing a grid pattern if I do straight line with a hot pink quilting thread.  Any advice is appreciated!


In other news...

There isn't much!  I've got a chicken in the crockpot so I can make a pot of chicken chili for dinner and that is about it!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

I don't know which is better, those awesome borders or the idea of chicken chili.

Great quilt top. I really do love those borders. I'm moving beyond single fabric borders myself and it's sometimes daunting.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I received my block yesterday...thanks so much! I will be sewing it into the quilt top tonight.

Pretty!

Debbie said...

I'm thinking FMQ, I think it would look really good.

Elvy Crafts said...

Both are great names for a lovely, bright quilt!