Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stash Report: 6/17/2012

Before I get to my report... after the two finishes this last week I am wanting to keep that momentum so I pulled out my bowtie quilt which I am QAYG that is about half done already.  I also had to pull my old machine out since the new one doesn't have the same embroidery type stitch that I started the quilting in.  Weird to sew on Minnie after all this time!

Don't forget to go and enter the Giveaway!



I finally finished a couple of things so my report was looking awesome!  Until I bought some fabric... but I'm in cutting out mode so more will get used over the next couple of weeks, especially since I pulled out my two UFOs that are more than half done.

I didn't start my stash report until May 1, and I didn't take the time to count what I already had since most of it is slated for projects that are in the works.

YTD Fabric In: 2.25 yards
Fabric In This Week: 6 yards
YTD Fabric Used: 29.75 yards
Fabric Used This Week:  3.25 yards on Baby Quilt  9 yards on Pink Overload quilt.  Total 12.25 yards!

Stash Busted YTD: 27.5 yards

No comments: