Today it holds yesterday's 8 hours worth of cutting, and today's 9 hours worth of chain piecing and the two that I finished and sashed just to make sure it was going to look like I wanted it to look.
I got this idea from one of the ladies in the Stash Bee who had us make this block for her. I loved it so much I had to make a quilt of it myself. It is called Gothic Windows and she originally got the idea from another blog that I can't be bothered to look up right now. If you type in Gothic Windows Quilt Tutorial it brings up a couple of different places to go to see how to make them. I changed it just a little in that I cut the red center 3 inch square for the half squares and 2 5/8 inches for the centers. I just found that it didn't leave any open spots in my "windows" to do it that way.
Since my shoulder is much improved since I've just been doing easy stuff, tomorrow I'm going to get back to quilting Pink Overload. I think I'll do one bobbin worth of quilting then just piece for the rest of the day and the same the next day and so on until the quilting is done. I figure that way I'm only wrestling for a little while with it and then I get to take a break. I should maybe have half of the Gothic Windows pieced and together by the time I finish the quilting on the pink thing.
Then I can work on hubby's quilt in conjunction with the Gothic Windows.
Hope everyone else's week started out as productively as mine!