Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

2 Posts in one day?

I just had to.  I am so proud of myself.  I am very bad at wonky and improv.  I just think my brain will not see things in it that are not symetrical so I can't plan things and it is very hard to sew something that your brain can't see in advance.  Does that make sense?  Am I crazy? (yes to that last question but I mean a new, different kind of crazy than my normal crazy)

All of that said.. and you can laugh if you want.. this approximately 10x 10 ( I say approx because it is crooked and a bit smaller and she will probably have to trim it) improv block that I made after reading the links in this post took me 4 hours.  Yes, you read it right four! hours.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I am so not geared for the improv blocks either. Yours looks terrific!

Michele said...

Nice. Now that you've got a taste of it I'm sure you will be making more and they won't take nearly as long. A little wine really helps get you out to see the wonky.