Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another Finish!

I worked on LaRae's tablet computer case today and finished it!  I also had to go get groceries so I didn't get much done on the borders of the other quilt except a little cutting of fabric.

So here it is, and then the set!  I never make the exact same thing more than once so it is a bit different but you can tell it is a set.





Link ups:

January Finishes


Secret quilt
Log Cabin for Aaron's Aunt & Uncle (can I finish it before we head south to their house?)
LaRae's tablet case 
Tasha's Kindle Cover
Catch up on Easy Street 
Bee and Round Robin commitments (Stash Bee, Make It Modern, Quilt U Be Mine, so far)
Charity stuff

2 comments:

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I like the swirls you quilted! Great finishes!

Michele said...

Very nice. I really like the swirly stitching.