Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Final January goal complete!



Just under the wire too!  My daughter's Kindle cover. 




Bet you can't guess what her "theme" was?  She picked all of the fabric and told me simple was fine.  She also chose the quilting thread and I told her I was going to quilt the heck out of it.  She's asleep but I hope she will be pleased when she wakes up and sees this. 

Now on to February!


JANUARY:
Secret quilt (I'm convinced I can still get 'er done)
Log Cabin for Aaron's Aunt & Uncle
LaRae's tablet case w/ matching clutch 
Mikey's crocheted hat
Bee and Round Robin commitments (Stash Bee, Make It Modern, Quilt U Be Mine, center for Modern Mini Round Robin)
Tasha's Kindle Cover 
Charity stuff
FEBRUARY:
Bee and Round Robin (Stash Bee, Make it Modern, Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin)
Quilt U Be Mine (I'm adding more borders to make it snuggle sized) Done by the 14th for the reveal
Pink doll quilt for a friend's grandbaby.
Aaron's Man Quilt (QAYG project will be my Lovely Year of Finishes Goal)
Make It Modern quilt (Mama Goose) I want to start assembly on the rest of the quilt and get as far as I can
Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt work on this if I have time after all the rest! :D

3 comments:

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

It looks great! I love the appliqué butterfly!

Christina Fairley Erickson said...

I love the Kindle cover... I need to make one for mine. Congratulations on accomplishing all your goals for January!

Cam Morris said...

Thannk you