Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm working on several things today.  First I pulled fabrics for Kelie's Make it Modern block:
EDITED: Got this one done! 


Finished and packed up the Quilt U Be Mine top for Heather.  It's mailed today or tomorrow:

Lastly I'm still taking borders off of the Secret quilt so I can remake them.  I'm going to post about this later with a "how to do it right" bent to the post.  Sometimes Gramma's saying "You can fix a multitude of sins in the quilting" just doesn't work right.

I also finished a crochet project while we were vacaying for my oldest.  Not bad for a prototype I think:

My list with a look forward toward February:
Secret quilt (I'm convinced I can still get 'er done)
Log Cabin for Aaron's Aunt & Uncle
LaRae's tablet case 
Bee and Round Robin commitments (Stash Bee, Make It Modern, Quilt U Be Mine, center for Modern Mini Round Robin)
Tasha's Kindle Cover 
Charity stuff
FEB.
Bee and Round Robin (Stash Bee, Make it Modern, Modern Mini Round Robin)
Quilt U Be Mine finish (by the 14th)
Pink kid quilt & matching doll quilt (by the 8th)
Make It Modern quilt (Mama Goose)
Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt
Charity Stuff
Jacob's Ladder quilt (so close with this one!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You've been busy. Lots of nice projects on your list.

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

I can't believe how much you're working on. Can't wait to see the top!