Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

We Now Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled.....

As you may have noticed... the post I promised about how I add borders was not forthcoming.  Someone who shall remain nameless, but looks an awful lot like my youngest child has been using my camera of late and though I hesitate to place any blame, all of MY pictures are missing from my SD card.  I wonder how that happened?

On top of that, I seem to have lost my mojo for a couple of days.  I think I'm not really looking forward to working on my next project and so I am dragging this one out, or possibly I just really want to read a book and not sew.  The border post will show up but I'll have to figure out how to make it make sense without pictures or possibly I'll take pictures when I add borders to the next mini quilt top that I'll be working on and use them.

I have hidden my camera.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL, I am SO sorry, but at least I know I am not the only one this has happened to!!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Oh no! Accidents happen.

Have you heard anything about the estate sale? I hope that has worked out! Nothing like new fabric to pull me out of a rut.

Michele said...

I think taking a break to read a book or do something else is a great idea. Then you'll be refreshed to sew again. So sorry about the missing pictures.