Friday, September 6, 2013

And... DONE (well, not with the quilting)

 Yay me!  I got Reagan's quilt top done!  Here is a peek.


I ran out of stabilizer so I couldn't keep working on the back.  I decided that on this one I was going to stabilize the fleece to keep it from stretching and causing the hickups that I had happen on the back of Monroe's quilt.  So far so good!


And finally.... Jayden's is all sandwiched and being quilted!  I'm so excited to be so close to done with these quilts for Natalie's little family!  Once I finish them all up there will be a post with a load of good pictures of all three quilts.


No comments: