Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Just a Quick Word or Three...

Just a quick word today.  I have an interview scheduled on Tuesday morning for the one place I REALLY wanted to work.  Fingers crossed!  My daughter in law works there and she has been telling me for a couple of years now that I need to try to get on there.  Last week she told me they had 10 positions open up and I should apply.  This time I took her advice as soon as I got home and did so.

The next day I got an email telling me to go take the online skills test, which I did.

Then yesterday afternoon I got the call that they wanted to interview me in person.  I'm SO excited.  

I also finished another mini quilt last night that went in my Etsy shop this morning.  No sense counting my eggs before they are hatched.



This one is 16.5 inches square.
October Finishes

1 comment:

Michele said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!