Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another Week Gone By

Well another week is gone.

I have to get in the sewing room today and get my November block swap block done so I can mail it Monday.  I also have 3 "cubicle warming" quilts to make for my fellow trainees that were in class with me.  I can't show you pics of my cubicle at work because of HIPAA laws but I have two little wall quilts hanging so far.  I plan a couple more and then they will get swapped out periodically.  The three ladies that were in class with me told my their colors so I'm going to work on some little quilts for them today, along with sewing up at least 2, and maybe 4 more crazy blocks for the quilt I'm making for my son's Mom-in-law's, Dad.  Did you get that?  :D

Here are a couple of Korben pics that his Mommy posted on Facebook and one of my hubby in Grandpa heaven.  I hope y'all don't get sick of looking at pictures of this little guy because I'm sure there will be new ones every time I post!  




Now, off to Sewingland! :D

No comments: