Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

So Far This Weekend

Got up and got the spouse off to work (yes... he works all weekend so I get to SEW!!)
Went in to town to get cat food (the cat was hollering at me!)
Went to the fabric store for red fabric but their selection left much to be desired.
Came home and made this for Stash Bee April Queen, Sally:

Then put together the blocks I have gotten and made so far from March when I was Queen (This will be a quilt for my oldest):

He has always wanted a "traditional" Crazy Quilt from satin/silk/etc. and I have one in the works but I had to be realistic now that I'm working full time again and have some other ladies help me get him a crazy quilt made before I am ready to retire... LOL!

Then I saw THIS on Facebook!!!  Get ready to be completely overwhelmed by cute! (I might be a bit biased.)

And that is all I know today.  Now I'm going to work on the memory quilt non-stop (other than Sunday morning go to meetin' time.) and see how much I can get done.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Nice crazy quilt so far and there is nothing wrong with getting your friends to help make his request a reality.