Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Finally Friday.

Have you ever had those Fridays where you get to work and the first 4 or 5 hours seem like about 10 and you keep looking at the clock and it is only like 9 AM. Forever. Then 9:10.. for like 30 minutes before it is finally 9:15?

Yeah, that was today.  I would have sworn I had worked for at least 5 hours and it was time for lunch but I looked at the clock and it was only 8 and I had only been there 2 hours.


Anyway.  Tomorrow we going to the State Fair.  Hopefully this weekend I can get some sewing done on the Memory quilt.  I really wanted to get it done by the end of September but that is looking like a far fetched idea, unless there is absolutely NO overtime this next week, but I looked at the weeks work for not only myself but everyone else and I am pretty sure we have overtime for the foreseeable future. 

Nice on my bank account, not so nice on my sewing machine.

1 comment:

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.