Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

I can't believe it is May already!

Time keeps getting away from me.  I don't know where it goes, or how it gets there but I do know that I usually look up and a lot of it is gone!

Today's entry is going to be a little different.  A lot of things have been going on and I sort of need to get just get it all out there, if you know what I mean?

First off, April's sewing was six reversible grocery totes.  Someone at work asked if I could make her three of them after she admired the one that I carry all of my junk back and forth to work in.  I ended up making six, loved one of them beyond reason so decided it was mine then took the other five to work so she could choose which she wanted and she ended up wanting all five.  Since they were all made out of gifted fabric that I wasn't going to use for anything else I didn't charge her for them.  She was so tickled to get them it was totally worth it!




Anyway, I have so much sewing to do and no time to do any of it.  My one and only goal is to finish this wedding quilt, which I haven't worked on since the last time I posted about it, by July.  So I'm going to try and get an hour a night in on it.  Once the piecing is done and it is sandwiched then I can quilt on it for a while every night and maybe steal an entire weekend just for that purpose.

Anyway, that is it from here.  

No comments: