Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sometimes.....

..... I wonder about me!

So today I reserved and made the payment on a table space at the craft fair at work.

I figure between the three people who live here who do crafts that we can come up with enough stuff in the next two and a half months to sell at a craft fair.  Right?

If nothing else maybe it will motivate my daughter to start selling some of her bracelets.

I will get a few things done (after I finish the Memory Quilt) to sell also and hubby is a pretty crafty guy too so I'm sure he can make some stuff to sell.

Should be fun!  If nothing else it will be a family activity and get the kiddo out of the house.

In other news, no sewing happening around here.  Tomorrow is another day though.... even though I have to work a 10 hour day at work.  We'll see if my brain can take sewing when I get home.

No comments: