With 2013 I'm going to start a stash report but it will be in a separate tab and will be a running report not a weekly thing, so every time I use fabric or buy/win fabric I'll be keeping a running tabulation. Since it will be in a separate tab, if you don't really care about stash reports you won't have to be subjected to it!
So, my UFO list.... *cringey face* Looks like I'm going into 2013 with
The only new things I'm going to do:
- my square for the MMMRR 2013 (button in my sidebar) assuming it isn't already full and I get in. I really enjoyed this last year and got back two really nice mini quilt tops that I really love. Then of course I'll be adding a border to whatever I receive in the mail for the first 6 months of the year.
- finishing out the Quilt U Be Mine Border Round Robin (button in my sidebar). One more addition to go on that one and the reveal will be on Feb. 14th of course!
- I joined the Make It Modern Bee. I need to see if there is a button for that one and get it in my sidebar since I forgot to look. I'll do that after I get this post done. It is a flickr group and will run for 6 months. 12 quilters making 2 "modern" blocks per month for 2 queen bees. I am Queen in January so the tutorial for my block will go live on Jan. 1.
- Stash Bee. I think it ends sometime in 2013, maybe in the summer? Anyway I'll be continuing with that commitment until it's finally done.
- I got an invite to A Lovely Year of Finishes 2013. I really need this (did I mention that my UFO list is at 46??!!) Button in my sidebar for the blogs of both hosts of this. For January my finish will be the "secret" quilt that I'm making for some friends. They might or might not read my blog, but they don't have a clue that I'll be making this quilt for them so hopefully when I post about this they don't figure it out, or maybe they don't read my blog, either way, If you know me personally when you see the post for January this quilt is NOT FOR YOU!! Hopefully that will fool 'em!
My entire goal for January is the Secret quilt, finish the carrying case for my Daughter In Law's tablet computer that she got for Christmas and the Kindle Fire cover for my Daughter and then help my daughter get her quilt all cut out and pieced. Her quilt is big blocks and we did get a start on it and it should go fairly quickly once I get her out there working on it again.
I think that's all.... :D So what are your quilty goals for January?