Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

W.I.P Wednesday

I've got several things that I've been working on.  Bonnie Hunter's mystery (need to cut my green squares still), a 16 patch and pinwheels in blue (center done, needs borders), the Fa-la-la-la-la great granny squares (center done, needs borders), Bukhara Granny Squares (squares in progress) and this one that is what I've been working on since Monday.  The second Fanciful Feline quilt (the first one was for my niece Kayla):



Sorry it's upside down. :D  I decided to pull this project out because I can't look at this fabric without grinning and it has that sunny yellow which just makes me warm and happy.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

My Pfaff is in the shop so I'm sewing on Minnie.  She's humming right along but her computer is still a bit glitchy so I have to shut her down and wait then start her back up every once in a while.

In other news we got rid of the mouse today.  I was doing my best Dalek impersonation but my daughter believes in catch and release so the little destroyer is out in the bushes at least 50 feet from the house now.  This is the first year in about 7 that we had one in the house for more than 12 hours since both cats are really good mousers.  It is hard to believe how much damage one little rodent can do (my poor quilt).  I'm just glad it's finally gone.  Now to the cleaning and bleaching everything it might have touched part.  Stupid mouse.

1 comment:

Mold Removal Roswell said...

Hi thanks for shariing this