Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

W.I.P.

I have two more bee blocks to get done and out but I gotta wait for hubby to print the pattern for one of them so I figure I'll do them tomorrow.

Hubby's Wolf quilt is calling my name but I wanted to start something new and fun.  I've had the fabric laying around for a while so I decided to get cutting and get sewing and this is how far I've gotten.


This was the plan for this Summersville fabric and I'm so happy to have finally started on it.  It will be a bright, fun quilt that I might keep or put in my Etsy shop, I'm not sure yet but it sure feels good to get started on it!  I love Summersville and I'd buy more but I'm trying very hard to be a good girl and not buy fabric unless I need it to finish something.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely Wednesday!  I'm linking up over at Freshly Pieced! Link in the right sidebar! ~~~~~>>>>>>>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing with the churn dash. The single red blocks is fabulous.

Izzy said...

Nice! I like it a lot.

OPQuilt said...

Great looking churn dash blocks--the colors just pop. I had fun looking through your blog. A BIG congratulations on your grandchild-to-be. You'll have lots of fun making a quilt for that baby. Grandchildren are the best, ever.

Elizabeth E.
opquilt.com

ipatchandquilt said...

Lovely project!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt AT yahoo DOT com
ipatchandquilt DOT wordpress DOT com

nicole said...

Love your churn dash blocks, the colours fantastic!

Quilting In The Cold said...

What a stunning quilt your churn dash is going to be.

Rachel said...

LOVE the start! It is going to be a fabulous finish! I have not purchased ANY fabric since December...I am in a "use it up" phase, LOL