Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Time Keeps on Tickin' Tickin' Tickin' ..

 .... into the future..... 

I am showing my age I guess. 😂

So it has been at least a year and half since my last post.  I would like to say it is because my life is busy and exciting, but that would not be true.  

I am now full time work from home, even after this pandemic is over that will be me unless there is a meeting in office that they MAKE me go in for.

I am really happy that is the case.  I have gained back two and half hours each day of commute time.  You would think I have turned that into sewing time.... not really.  I do sew now and then.  Still working on quilts here and there but mostly now I am sewing masks for anyone who I know who needs them.

I have taken up the sourdough craze.  I have done sourdough at various times over the years, this time I have been at it since this whole thing started in March.  I make a simple country sourdough loaf, I make sourdough cinnamon rolls, sourdough soft pretzels, jalapeño cheddar bread and pancakes.  Hubby makes these awesome sourdough waffles like no waffle I've ever had.  SO GOOD!

Here are some things I've made in the last however many months.

Grandson's Spidey quilt.


Chris from work - Retirement quilt.


My youngest son's, fiancé's snuggle quilt. 


That's it from here for now.  I'm going to try and be better about this, I really am. I think. Maybe.


No comments: