Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Does Anyone Still Read This?

 Greetings and Salutations!

Yes, it is me, that quazyquilter person.

So I am thinking about starting to blog again since I have actually decided to make time to be creative again.  It is strange how life can grab you and suck all of your energy isn't it?

I have been finding time to get into the sewing "area" and get a bit of organization done and a quilt going for Korben's 8 year quilt (a little late).  He wanted a hedgehog sitting on a couch playing a video game..... uh?  I was willing to do it but then he asked if I had started it yet the last time we visited via Zoom and I told him that designing the pattern was taking me a long time.  He said "Gramma, if that is to hard how about an elephant quilt?" 

Well, I just happened to have a gorgeous elephant panel so I took a picture and texted it to my son who showed it to shorty (who isn't really that short anymore) who said "Cool!"

Hence I am working exclusively on bordering the Elephant panel now.  Pictures will be forthcoming if I look at my blog hits and see that anyone actually read this.  If no one does then I might or might not try to get back into this blog thing.  

Anywho, that is all from here for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading.