Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Got it Done Anyway!

 Well my friends, things did not go to plan last week, but that's okay, I got it done anyway.

After it came off the quilter, trying to choose binding.  I decided this would look good and would add a little "danger" for the quilts main characters. 


It got done, and washed yesterday (Saturday 29th).  The grand was going to his other grandparent's beach house for a week with my daughter so today when they got back to my son's house I took it over.


I really loved how this one turned out.  When I handed it to the child he said "I love it!"  My daughter says, "How do you know you haven't even seen it yet."  He says, "It's a quilt!  I am going to love it no matter what!!" I love that kid.


Next up is the quilt I'm making for my friend, and a really super surprise on Wednesday.  Well not a surprise for me since I already know about it.... :) 

Hope everyone has a great week.  I'm on vacation this week, staycation actually and I was going over all of the things I've committed to and was very glad I have the week off from work or I wouldn't be getting any sleep this next week. 

No comments: