Saturday, June 22, 2024

A Week Later Saturday Fun

 Hello again!

I am on a roll.  It is surprising once you get organized and have a space that is dedicated how much more often a person feels like actually playing at their hobby.

Today I watched a movie someone loaned me.  It is from the 70s called "Silent Running".  I believe it is an Environmental commentary.  I watched it but I don't know if I enjoyed it or not.  Not really my "thing" I guess.  The person that loaned it to me really loves it though so now at least I can say I watched it.  

Kind of depressing actually.  Poor robot.

Anyway.....

Today I am SO close to done with the quilting on this:


And I'm going to see the grandchild tomorrow so I'm hoping to get the edges trimmed and a binding on with the rest of my day today.  Spouse is at training so I have until dinner time I think.  We'll see if 2-3 hours is enough.

I keep getting distracted so I may have to rearrange my room so that the sewing machine looks at a wall.....
That's it for now!

Back to quilting!


No comments: