Saturday, August 3, 2024

Like a Chicken......

 Yes, I've been running and running like a crazy person.

I have had a chance to grab 15 minutes to quilt here and there but after some errands this morning I'm hoping to get the quilting done on this quilt.  I am SO close....

Once I have that done I need to sew my additions on to the quilt I'm fixing.  I decided to take the easy way out and just cut off the part that I quilted completely wrong and wonky, instead of trying to pick 108 inches by 10 inches of heavily quilted stitches out.  I did try but it was going to take me forever, and I don't have that kind of time. 

I really want to get through as many of the things that I've started as I can and get these bins of fabric used up so that maybe I can get some new fabric without feeling guilt since I already have so much. 😂😂

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.  I HOPE it doesn't get so hot back here in my space that I have to stop.  I have a couple of fans blowing at me so fingers crossed. 


No comments: