Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Here comes June!

Today... I finally get a day to sew!  Got up early this morning to take care of all of the errands that I don't have time to do during the week because we still have over time at work.  Home by noon and so now I get to sew!! WooT!

I have a kilt to finish then I am working on the wedding quilt that I have to have done by July somethingth. I better get cracking on it!

Weight loss goals are going good.  I'm down 7 pounds in the last month so that makes me pretty darn happy.  Once I find time to add exercise into this eating healthy stuff I should really be able to make some strides toward my ultimate goal.

That's about it from here.

Pictures to follow if I manage to get the quilt top done this weekend which is my "think I can" project for the next 2 days. 

Happy weekend!!

No comments: