Pages

Friday, May 20, 2022

Slllllooooowwwwww Project.

It's me again... 

Three months later here is the grandchild's thingy.. it is almost large twin sized and I'm hoping to get the top ready by the end of this weekend.

The back is also going to be pieced but large pieces so it should go quick.


I have some Indian Elephant fabric that I'm using for top and bottom borders then another thin black border then another of the tan borders.  That should put me at about the right size.

After this one is on the quilter my daughter is going to work on finishing her quilt top while I get this one quilted.  I have so many more projects almost done and half done.  I just need time to stop moving so fast!

1 comment:

StarGames Erfahrungen said...

Thanks for your dedication to helping us understand this topic