Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Yearly Post!

 Seems like me making a bit of a catchup post once a year is becoming a thing. 

Shortly after my last posting on here (literally the next day) we decided to start a kitchen remodel.  What this means is my sewing/back/addition room became storage for all of the things.  Extraneous kitchen things, building materials who knows what all else.  

Needless to say we got the kitchen back to being able to cook and do dishes and then it has sat, waiting. So basically I have not been able to sew since this time last year.  Not great for my mental health but at least I have a slightly better kitchen.  I think we might actually get it done this year, at any rate I better get my sewing room back this summer sometime.

Work has been good, still full time at home with no going back to the office in sight (except once or twice a year for "team building" which is basically potluck and all day jibber jabber meetings).  That works fine for me.  I don't like the commute or the city, at all. 

That is about all right now I guess.  Once  I actually have progress on some sort of sewing I'll make a report. 

I hope anyone who sees this has a great summer.


1 comment:

Colombia said...

Grateful for your expertise. Your post provided valuable insights I can apply.